Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for our patients. While we are not a preferred provider for any insurance company, we will file your insurance claim for you and work to get the maximum coverage allowed by your plan. Below you will find a list of some of the insurance companies and payment plans that we have worked with. If you have any questions about insurance reimbursement or payment plans, please call our office at Monroe Dental Office Phone Number 318-322-0576 to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Cigna Dental
- United Concordia
- BlueCross BlueShield of Texas
- Insurance Systems
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!